Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Carry-on's and new pig

I know you are all dying to know what we pack in our carry-on's for the plane!

Here's my list
ü  Cell/charger
ü  camera/charger/memory cards
ü  video camera/charger/memory cards
ü  drivers license/insurance card/AAA card/debit card/cash
ü  Binder (with all the confirmation numbers, etc in it)
ü  laptop/charger
ü  dvd's
ü  headphones
ü  nook/charger
ü  pen/paper
ü  guide books
ü  gum
ü  crystal light drink mix
ü  snack
ü  sunglasses

ü  change of clothes ( just in case we get stuck somewhere)

And Justin's list
ü  cell/charger
ü  laptop/charger
ü  gum
ü  snack
ü  game boy/charger/games
ü  yu-gi-oh cards 
ü  ID
ü  headphones
ü  medication
change of clothes (just in case we get stuck somewhere)


**Not really sure why, but apparently copy and past is not my friend tonight :(  It's not aligning right and not the same font and I can't fix it.  But on the bright side, two post in two days........Kadie will be so proud of me!   I really do want to be better at doing this more often, but I think I have ADD or something.  I have great intentions and then - something shiny catches my eye.  


Justin is getting a new guinea pig :)  We are pretty excited about it.  Her name is Ophelia and she looks the same as a pig of his (Pierre) that passed away this year.  AND she is going to have babies in 1-2 weeks!  I love baby piggies!!

I will post a picture of her when we get her and I'll post pictures of packing when it gets a little closer.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud I am even ready to shed a tear!

    ReplyDelete