Saturday, March 17, 2012

Farmer's Market

I am so excited for the Poulsbo Farmer's Market to open!  For all of you local people the market will open April 7th, and be open each Saturday (with the exception of Viking Fest Weekend) from 9am-1pm.  My first day will be April 28th and the second day will be May 12th.  Also on May 12 KMPS will be out there, so we'll have some good music that day!

Here's some of what I've been working on lately for selling at the market

Smudge's Boo-Boo Friends (smudge is my son's bunny)
 

Infant Girl Hat

Infant Girl Hat

Baby Girl Bear Hat

Pig Tail Hat
 

Striped Baby Girl Hat

Baby boy hat

Catepillar (This is for a lady that takes pictures of babies - I will be selling the hat at the farmer's market, but not the body part)

It's been a busy week!  I also finished the first couple of Menu boards.  I'll put up some pictures as soon as I take some.  I think I need to actually pull out the "real" camera to use for pictures, the ones from the cell are a little fuzzy.



No comments:

Post a Comment