Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 3 update

Made it through week three!!  So far I've lost 6 pounds and 6 inches, yea me!  Today I decided to time how fast I can walk a mile.  Started out just wanting to walk a mile then go sit in the hot tub, I wasn't feeling too motivated this morning.  But once I got started and finished my mile I wasn't ready to stop.  I know crazy huh!  So I decided to keep going and finished a second mile.  Altogether my two miles took 30 minutes and 33 seconds.  Not too shabby for walking.  Then I was going to go sit in the hot tub, but figured why stop I was on a roll.  So 10 minutes of jogging in the lazy river and 10 minutes of crunches in the lazy river (trust me it's harder than it sounds!) and then a 15 minute soak in the hot tub, no sauna for me today.  I think exercising must be addicting, I'm actually kind of sad I don't have time to go tomorrow morning.  Such a change from the old me.  Guess I just needed 36 years to grow up and realize exercising was something fun!  I think I've even convinced Justin to go with me on Saturday to walk on the track (have to get him ready for the color run too).

1 comment: