Monday, October 21, 2013

Hunter Farms

As many of you may know, Justin is in 4h and shows guinea pigs.  This year he has added photography to the mix.  This past Saturday we had our first 4h photography field trip!  I wanted the kids to be able to get some fall pictures in so I chose a pumpkin patch for them to go to.  If you have never been to Hunter Farms I highly recommend it.  Although I would go the first half of October.  Several of their pumpkins in the field had been kicked in :(  But there were still TONS left to choose from.

At first when I told Justin he should add a second 4h project he drug his feet about picking a project.  Why am I telling you this????  Because the kid who didn't know if he wanted to join photography took 138 pictures at the pumpkin patch!  We were only there for about 2 hours.  Here are a few of his pictures :)
























1 comment:

  1. Oh I have a post on our trip to Hunter Farms, too! :-) We had a great time! This was a great weekend for it!

    ReplyDelete