Wednesday, February 29, 2012

change of plans........

Everyone already knows that I like love to plan vacations.  So this may not come as a shock to some of you, but I am thinking of changing our vacation plans for next year.  *gasp* I know, putting off Disneyland once again.  While I would love to be able to go next year, I don't know if I will be able to.  I still don't have  a job yet and while I hope to have one in the next couple months, I don't know if they would be willing to give me that week off (we have to book 13 months out to get the condo).  So........we are now looking at a road trip across Washington State.  I LOVE road trips!!!!!  We would still get to go to a theme park of sorts, Silverwood.  We are probably going to stay in a combination of hotels and camping.  This will probably be the end of June 2013.

So my question is:

  • What should we do on our road trip?
  • Where in Washington have you been that was fun and unique?
  • We love going to see oddities, like the HUGE frying pan in long beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment